You can see your progress in two areas of the platform.
1. Test Practice Area
Every time you take a nugget in this area you will be given a score.
As you navigate through this area you will see 'Attempts' (how many times you have taken the test nugget) and your 'Last Score' (most recent score). If you hover over the last score you will also be presented with your 'Best score' (highest score you achieved out of all your attempts).
2. The Student Dashboard
Here you can check on your recent activity and course progress.
You have access to the following tabs:
- Overview: quickly check progress across a whole course by looking at,
- Completion - how much of the course you have completed
- Average Last Score - your average score in the score
- My Courses: The Courses tab gives you more of an in-depth overview of your progress in a specific course. To change the course you are looking at, use the blue highlighted bar under your name.
By scrolling down your dashboard, you can identify areas for improvement and areas to stretch yourself. These can be used for independent learning. It can be really helpful to go through this page with your parent or guardian, so they can support you as well.
- Test Practice: Here you have access to an overview of your progress in your Test nuggets. You can toggle between subjects in the same way as in My Courses area.
You have a tracker that shows you the nugget name, the date of the last attempt, last completion, last score and best score. You should regularly check this area to keep on track of your exam preparation and progress.
- Click on the headers (where the arrows are) to toggle between sections